Applying to sit the entrance examination is the first step to gaining admission into Olashore International School.
To apply for the Olashore entrance examination, kindly follow the these steps:
Click HERE to apply online or pick up application forms from Olashore International School, Iloko-Ijesa, Osun-State or from the school’s Lagos liaison office at 281 Ajose Adeogun Street, Victoria Island, Lagos. Application fee details are available on the online application form for both local and international applicants.
The following documents are required for successful application and should be submitted on or before entrance examination date:
- Candidate’s recent school result.
- Copy of candidate’s birth certificate.
- Evidence of payment for application.
- Recent passport photograph of candidate.
Upon success at the Olashore entrance examination, an offer letter will be issued and this will be accompanied by the following:
- An offer of admission form to be filled by parent/guardian.
- A guide to fees and charges for the academic session in view.
- The Fees Schedule of the academic session in view.
- A list of required items for new students.
To accept the admission offer, parents are expected to return the fully completed acceptance form accompanied by evidence of payment of the registration fee. All other required fees are expected to be paid according to the Fees Schedule of academic session in view.